“The mind is just like a muscle – the more you exercise it, the stronger it gets and the more it can expand.”- Idowu Koyenikan
Having a growth mindset is the belief that you are in control of your own ability, and you can learn and improve. Yes, hard work, effort, and persistence are all important, but not as important as having that underlying belief that you are in control of your own destiny.
In a growth mindset, people believe that their most basic abilities can be developed through dedication and hard work—brains and talent are just the starting point. This view creates a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for great accomplishment. I Believe that having this mindset is of utmost importance which brings about personal growth/development. This coupled with mentors in your area of interest will foster success. If you are looking for a business to love, this might be it.
As I had mentioned in the about me section, I am a big fan of personal development, because it has had a positive impact on my entrepreneurial journey (check out my blog post on this). It has helped me to make better business decisions, to be patient, to be optimist and most of all how to relate and interact with people- thus leading me on a path to living a more fulfilling and happier life.
Here are some books that I have read before:
- Hung by the tongue- By Francis P. Martin
- The Go Giver-by Burg and Mann (My Favorite)
- How to win friends and influence people- by Dale Carnegie
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad- By Robert Kyosaki
- Cash Flow Quadrant- By Robert Kyosaki
- Slight Edge-by John David Mann
- Attraction Marketing – by Stuart Ross
- The Laws of Attraction-by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Rich Bitch-by Nicole Lapin
I also listen to audio books as well, here are a few:
- Think and grow rich- by Napoleon Hill (My Favorite)
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- The Secret- by Rhonda Byrne
- The Power of Now
- The Shift-By Wayne Dyer (This is actually a movie)
- The Science of Getting Rich by Wallace Wattles
- Dark Secrets– by Kem Shaw ( Kindle book)-My Autobiography
- The Law of Abundance
Signed with love,
Passionate Digital Marketer
Ps. I will be continuously updating these lists.